Skip to main content

Work Permits

work permits during school closure

Grizzly Students and Families:  

During the school closure, we will still help with the work permit process.   Please follow steps below to ensure you get the permit ASAP. 

1. Get a job.

2. Fill out attached Work Permit Application and have it signed by your employer.  

3. Return the signed form to the school, or email a scanned copy to me. 

4.  I will process the work permit within 24 business hours.

We will be able to mail you the work permit, or you can pick up from the office. Please indicate your preference when returning the form. 

Thank you, 

Susan Malone
Assistant Principal, Achievement


Work Permit Application